"Noah was a brave man to sail in a wooden boat with two termites." - Anonymous

Friday, February 1, 2008

Warm, Frothy Goodness


I just dusted off my 8-year old espresso machine and made myself a cappuccino. Since we decided to round-up our mortgage payments and I'm still on maternity leave, no more almost-daily latte's at Second Cup for me. Sorry Mike and the crew at my local Second Cup! I will continue to purchase my beans from you though. And you know we go through a lot of those here.
This was a big move...the espresso machine just about made it into the garage sale pile.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

LOL. My espresso machine (a wedding gift from 6.5 years ago) has been used exactly three times since that point, and I have no idea where it is. This post reminded me that I need to track it down!