"Noah was a brave man to sail in a wooden boat with two termites." - Anonymous

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Political Bloggy Thoughts

Ugh, I just became a bit disillusioned with a project at work and am ready to head home for the day. But, I still have some things to knock off before shutting down.

I've been following the US Presidential race lately, especially since the introduction of Sarah Palin to the mix. I'm not very informed as to the whole process or system, but it has been quite interesting. The length of time it takes to get from start to finish though? Let's just say I'm glad to be a Canadian.

So, tonight it is a tough choice. Do I settle in and watch the fun of the US VP debate? Or sit down for a serious Canadian discussion with the English-language Leaders debate? Not that the US debate isn't serious, or shouldn't be taken seriously. I'm not saying that at all. Quite the opposite. I think Americans should be very concerned about running mates that they had nothing to do with choosing.

And beyond that...shall I make popcorn to munch on while the politicos are going at each other? Or chocolate chip cookies?

1 comment:

Mimi said...

tough call: i opted to watch neither, but catch the highlights next day on youtube. my new problem? vote strategically? or vote with my heart? GAHHH!