"Noah was a brave man to sail in a wooden boat with two termites." - Anonymous

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hollywood, Da da-da-da-da, Hollywood















A few weeks ago hubs and I accompanied my parents, brother, and his in-laws down to Los Angeles to attend the Ellsbeth CD release party. My sister-in-law (my brother's wife) is the lead singer and she's been down there for years pursuing this.

Shan, sweetie, I am so proud, and excited, and giddy, and things I can't even put words to. You chased your dream. You knew what you wanted and you worked for it.

You blew us away on the 23rd. You rocked, you wailed. And now, as I listen to your (first!) CD it takes me back to L.A. - watching you on that stage, meeting your bandmates for the first time, seeing your life down there.

Thank you for the wonderful experience. For L.A., for Hollywood, for Fred's, for the Magic Castle, for Galaxy Theatre.

P.S. the boys can't wait to come down and see Auntie Shan, who knows Spiderman!

No comments: