All I Want For Christmas Is...
- A cast iron fry pan. A cherry red Le Creuset would be the bomb. Another Le Creuset French Oven would be awesome too. Even a plain ol' black $25 cast iron fry pan would be welcome. Why? Because for the past 9 years, I've been dying to make true skillet cornbread.
- A wooden citrus reamer.
- French Taste, by Laura Calder (Yay Canada!)
- Vij's by Vikram Vij (Yay, again, Canada!)
- A black Lady Dior purse (I have been coveting this since the first time we went to Las Vegas and I spotted it in the Bellagio Dior store)*
- A Paderno saute pan (Once again, Yay to the Great White North!)
- A copper bowl**
- Wine tumblers - not like the stylin' Riedel ones, but earthy, solid, won't-blow-over-on-the-patio-table wine tumblers
- Novels, food books, geeky books
- World peace***
*If this is actually beneath the tree, I will oscillate between sheer bliss and wanting to kill him for spending so much money. Since he knows me so well, I doubt this will be under the tree.
**Anybody know where in Canada to find a decent one of these without having to remortgage my house?
***Couldn't resist throwing that one on there. But, really, do I need to wait for Christmas to wish for this?